Jess Coate FITNESS EXPO- 5 MARCH 2022
GIRLS DAY OUT!
If you are into Fitness, Health & Beauty, this is the event for you! Any women, any age, any fitness level is welcome. You do NOT have to be a client of mine to attend.
Our vision Is to Empower Women through their health and Fitness Journey. To create a safe environment for wonderful ladies to feel confident in trying new exercises, learning different tools to help them achieve their goals and feel beautiful with our range of beauty stalls on offer
What’s involved in the EXPO
10 AM- 5PM; 7 hours of fun at Claudlands Events Centre Hamilton CBD.
WORKOUTS – Each workout will be for all levels of fitness, with regressions or progressions to make the workout easier/harder if you need. You can choose to participate in all the workouts or just the ones you want too. Workouts do not require you to bring any equipment . ALL Workouts will be in a separate room from the stalls and are for VIP Ticket holders only not GA.
STALLS – There will be 25+ Health, Fitness and Beauty stalls that you can view, chat to the owners and purchase their products or services, with lots of Expo discounts on offer.
WORKOUT/SEMINAR ROOM FOR V.I.P TICKET HOLDERS
- Meet and Greet with Jess & Her Team.
- 5 Different Workouts & 3 Seminars available at different times.
- 40 min Booty & Core Workout with Jess Coate, learn how to build & sculpt your physique (Booty Band Only Workout).
- 30 min Boxing HIIT class with Cairo George Pro Boxer owner of HIIT Fitness HQ
- 45 min Les Mills Strength Developed Class
- 30 min Body Fit Training XTX Cardio Class
- 30 min Yoga/ stretch class with Ara Studios.
- 30 min Prehab/Rehab Seminar with Craig Owner of Motion Plus Osteo.
- 30 min Nutrition Seminar with Eugenia founder of Unlox’U
- 30 min Supplement Seminar with Kane From Sportsfuel Supplements
We have limited tickets and you don’t want to miss out !! Goody bags are available for every ticket holder.
DISCLAIMER – This is a ONE-OFF PAYMENT for the event on Sat 5 MARCH 2022 that is Non-refundable for any reason that you may not be able to attend the event. You should always consult a doctor before starting any personal training/ fitness events or programs. All sales final, no refunds.